Sun, May 23|
Sunday Soul Circle with Anjali & Juli
Join Juli & Anjali for a soulful morning sisterhood circle of meditation, journaling, and sharing as we celebrate our emergence into the coming of summer. Invite your sisters, daughters, mothers, and friends for this beautiful morning circle.
Time & Location
May 23, 2021, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Join Juli & Anjali for a soulful morning sisterhood circle of meditation, journaling, and sharing as we celebrate the coming of summer. Invite your sisters, daughters, mothers, and friends for this beautiful morning circle.
Do you feel it?
We are collectively emerging! And, if you’ve ever watched the metamorphosis of a caterpillar > butterfly, you know that this is no small thing!
Join us on Sunday to contemplate the theme of emerging in our own lives. Like the butterfly leaving the safety and security of the cocoon, emerging can be both challenging & hopeful. It may feel totally bewildering or empowering.
We are all on a soul journey. Sunday's gathering is an opportunity to press pause and return to yourself.
In this Sunday's Soul Circle we will:
- Share safe, mindful, and sacred space together.
- Contemplate where we are in your own emerging process
- Practice discerning the signs & symbols that can lead to new possibilities and act as guideposts along our own path.
- Learn powerful concrete tools (that actually help) to emerge with a little more ease, grace & courage.
Press pause and return to yourself with us this Sunday, May 23rd from 10:30 am to 12 pm.
Our Sunday Soul Circles include a gathering in sacred space with rituals such as:
* A Grounding Guided Meditation
* Beautiful Music for the Season
* Seasonal Inspiration & Magic
* A Sacred Circle of Support & Community
* Sharing & Connecting With Wonderful Souls
* Rituals for anchoring magic in your own life
We hope you leave feeling renewed, refreshed, clear, and connected.
Sunday Morning Soul Circle$20.00